Uihlein/Wilson remodeled 3000 SF and added 1200 SF of pre-function and gallery space to the Fine Arts wing of Nicolet High School in Glendale in 2006. Work included a new dedicated entrance to the Theater, with ticket office and mobile concession counter; as well as tackoble wall surface ond lighting for art display. The primary use of the space is gathering and reception during Theater performances, as well as reception and display during other school events.
In 2009, Uihlein/Wilson led the renovation and addition to the “D” Wing Library and the consolidation of the former “F” Wing Library into one space. The library had not been
renovated since the building opened (almost 45 years ago) ond the benefits included a new computer lab, flexible collaborative study space, and a new and efficient circulation desk.
Completed in 2006-2009.